Whittney's Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup crisp bacon (crumbled into pieced -- pastured if possible)
- 1 cup mayo (We love our homemade recipe. The trick to getting it thick is to pour the oil in super slow.)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (raw if possible)
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Mix mayonnaise, cheddar, honey and lemon juice in a medium bowl
Place broccoli, grapes and onion in a large bowl.
Pour in dressing and mix thoroughly.
Sprinkle bacon and sunflower seeds over the top and serve.
Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg