Skillet Pesto Chicken With Zucchini Pasta
- 3 tbsp olive oil or ghee
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breast (sliced into thin strips)
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes in olive oil (diced)
- 1 pound zucchini (julienned)
- ½ cup homemade pesto (I use this recipe)
- ½ cup fresh cherry tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup Parmesan-Reggiano cheese (optional)
- sea salt (how much you need will depend on whether or not you include the cheese and your personal preference)
Warm the olive oil/ghee in a large pan over medium heat. Add in the chicken and zucchini and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When the chicken is fully cooked, add in the tomatoes and sautee for another 1-2 minutes.
Remove the pan from heat and stir in the pesto, making sure the chicken and veggies are evenly coated. Sprinkle with cheese if desired, taste and add salt if needed, then serve.
Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg