Frozen Cappuccino Recipe (Dairy Optional)
A blended frozen coffee drink made with frozen coffee cubes and milk or coconut milk.
Servings 16 oz
- 1 ½ cups double strength coffee (frozen into cubes)
- ½ cup coconut milk (or whole milk)
- raw honey (optional add-on)
- vanilla extract (optional add-on)
- flavored stevia drops (optional add-on)
- cocoa powder (optional add-on)
- flavored collagen peptides (optional add-on)
This recipe is endlessly customizable!
- adjust the ratio of coffee to milk to create preferred coffee strength
- add flavorings such as vanilla extract, vanilla stevia drops, or dark chocolate collagen peptides for added protein
Serving: 16oz. | Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.5g | Protein: 4.4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2.3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 6.4g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg