Whittney's Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 6 cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup crisp bacon (crumbled into pieced -- pastured if possible)
- 1 cup mayo (We love our homemade recipe. The trick to getting it thick is to pour the oil in super slow.)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (raw if possible)
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
Mix mayonnaise, cheddar, honey and lemon juice in a medium bowl
Place broccoli, grapes and onion in a large bowl.
Pour in dressing and mix thoroughly.
Sprinkle bacon and sunflower seeds over the top and serve.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 337mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 591IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 202mg | Iron: 1mg