Tex-Mex Salsa Recipe
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup fresh parsley (I prefer curly rather than flat-leafed for this recipe)
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp cumin
- 3 tbsp lime juice or 1-2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- 1 jalapeno (or more if desired)
- ¼ cup red-onion (finely chopped)
Pour the lime juice, jalapeno, cilantro, parsley, garlic, lime juice/cider vinegar, cumin and sea salt into a food processor and blend until well ground.
Cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze out as much juice as you can, then chop the tomatoes a few more times.
Add in the onion and tomatoes.
Pulse chop until everything is diced and blended.
Taste and season with more jalapeno and/or sea salt as needed.
Calories: 0kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg