I have a personal question for you. Dig deep now and be your most authentic self, okay? This is a safe place . . . you won’t be judged for saying the wrong thing. No, really. I’ll love you no matter what your answer is. Ready? Alright. Here goes:
If you could have only ONE ice cream for the rest of your life, would it be vanilla or chocolate?
Pick your favorite! Don’t worry, I’m not going to actually take away one of them. You can have ALL THE ICE CREAM!
Do you love homemade ice cream? Here are some great recipes to try out!
- Cherry Sorbet by Nourished Kitchen
- Kefir Ice Cream by Cultures for Health
- Vanilla Bean and Fresh Mint Ice Cream by Nourished Kitchen
- Blackberry Sorbet by Nourished Kitchen
- Chocolate Ice Cream by Our Nourishing Roots
- Butter Pecan by Wellness Mama
- Vanilla Bean by Holistic Squid
- Salted Caramel by Sprouted Kitchen
- Chocolate “Peanut Butter” Ice Cream With Chocolate Shell by PaleOMG
- Coconut Milk Ice Cream by me
- Mint Chocolate Chip by The Nourishing Gourmet
- Piña Colada by Holistic Squid
- Chai by Food Renegade
- Unless you don’t have an ice cream maker, of course. If not, I recommend a Cuisanart 2-Quart Ice Cream, Sorbet & Frozen Yogurt Maker. It’s what I use to make treats for my precious littles.
What is your favorite homemade ice cream flavor?