Better than store-bought, this homemade breakfast sausage is so easy and full of flavor. It’s got everything -savory sage, sweet fennel seed, smokey paprika and more.
We love to drizzle our patties with maple syrup, but they’re also delicious slathered in homemade gravy. I hope you love them as much as we do!
Easy Breakfast Sausage Recipe
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper
- maple syrup for serving
- Place ground pork in a large bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine salt and spices.
- Sprinkle the spices over the pork and mix thoroughly using clean hands. Form into 12 patties (about 2 tablespoons per patty.)
- Add a little oil to a saute pan and cook over medium heat until golden brown on the outside and cooked through on the inside.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes To Try
Easy Breakfast Egg Muffins With Cheese – These healthy breakfast egg muffins only take 10 minutes of hands-on prep time, and they’re perfect for a sit-down brunch or an on-the-go meal.
Easy Gluten-Free Waffles – Crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, these gluten-free waffles are easy to whip up in about twenty minutes total.