In my house there are two kinds of quiet:
- The kind that makes me wonder if my preschooler has figured out how to cut up my sheets with kid-safe scissors
- The gorgeous silence inspired by these strawberry popsicles, these watermelon ones or this pineapple coconut version
You see, my kids love all things frosty and fruit-filled in the summer, so I’ve convinced them that the best way to persuade me to whip up this recipe is to go outside and play until their cheeks are nice and pink. Popsicles are for cooling down, I say, so play hard!
My house stays quiet for at least part of the afternoon while I watch them play through the window, and they get their preferred snack – it’s a win/win.
In the super simple recipe below, strawberries are folded into a lightly-sweetened, creamy yogurt base with a hint of mint. I love how easy they are, and so pretty too!
Looking for more ways to use strawberries?
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Shortcake Biscuits
- Strawberry Streusel Muffins
Strawberry Popsicles With Mint
- Place strawberries in a large bowl and use a potato masher to break them in to small pieces.
- Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, and mint extract to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- Taste and add additional maple syrup if needed.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight before serving.